Free Short SEO Training Videos
Enter your name and email, so we can send you our FREE Mini SEO Training Course Videos 🙂
This is a set of 3 informative videos, absolutely free! Delivered to your email. (check your email and spam)
Get our Free Mini SEO Training Course & flood your website with free traffic
Learn SEO Step-by-Step Online Free
This free SEO mini course– and who doesn’t love FREE– will give you a kick-start with essential Search Engine Optimisation techniques for your online business.
- In the first video, you will learn, the crucial area of Website Speed Optimisation to improve engagement and ranking on search engines. We don’t just talk about what it is, we show you how to fix it!
- The second Video Training Course covers the topic of how to Find Keywords For Website Content to improve your website traffic. You will learn how to research the keywords that you need to help people find you online.
- In the final of the series of three videos, you can learn all about the topic of Indexing your Website. Indexing is crucial for search. Without it, you are not seen!
So, if you have an online business, and you don’t know what this subject is about or have little knowledge of how essential website speed, keywords and indexing are to your business, then you need to get these free mini SEO Tools. Subscribe to get it now!
What is SEO
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the process of optimising your website and content to make your website more visible in search. Today if you are not on the first page of the search engine results page you are not seen.
Why should I learn SEO?
Website optimisation is a complicated process. This is why it can cost a large amount to attain an SEO expert. By learning SEO basics yourself, you can optimise the low-hanging fruit. SEO is generally categorised in three ways: on-page SEO, Technical SEO and Off-page SEO. This free SEO training gives you some important basics of on-page and technical SEO. You can certainly achieve quite a few techniques across the three areas without employing an expert.
What are the steps to optimise a website
- Discover the basics of SEO with Google’s Starter Guide
- Determine low-hanging fruit and biggest issues
- Implement what you can
- Learn more or hire an expert to implement more difficult aspects
What does technical, on-page and off-page SEO incorporate?
- Technical SEO covers features such as Internal linking, crawlability, URL parameters, server connectivity, response codes and more.
- On-page SEO incorporates items such as heading tags, image ALT description, content quality, indexing, and user experience.
- Off-page SEO is about link building or having such great content that other great sites will link to your content.